Fork me on GitHub

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Want to learn Agile Clean Code and Craftsmanship in a cool way?

Reading Lisa's post on Ten Principle's for Agile Testers, I found this really good site Agile in a flash, which gives you Agile, Clean Code and Craftsmanship principles as flash cards. There were around forty cards in that site as individual blog posts. I was going through them one by one and they were really good. I wanted to download each one of them to print and use the for my Agile training and as reference when I speak with others. But going through each one of them post by post is really difficult. I will write a mechanize script in time for that :) but before that I really found a cool way of reading all of them in one place.

If you have Firefox you can install a plugin called Cooliris. This plugin can be used to view pictures as well and it shows it in a really cool black back ground where you can scroll up and down in a Mac style. So when I did a mouse over on a card I got the cooliris icon on that asking me if I wanted to open it. I gave it a try and to my surprise it showed me all the Agile flash cards neatly arranged. Check the screenshot out :). Now I can use this as a way to show these card to people I speak or train.... You can't learn everything in Agile with this but it is a start. Go firefox and Cooliris :)

1 comment:

padma said...

Warm greetings from MasterMind Consulting!!!
We are a corporate training organization from Bangalore. WE have some training requirements on

Fitnesse and Selenium

If interested in handling such freelance assignments on any of these, kindly call us immediately at 9845450603 or send us ur profile to shalini@mastermindconsulting.in
You could also recommend any of your friends who can do it
Regards
Shalini