Fork me on GitHub

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My first podcast - Watir Podcast :)

The Watir podcast featuring me is finally done. Thanks to Zeljko Filipin for doing this wonderful podcast. Also thank you dude for making my voice sound nice and for a really good interview. I also like the music played at the beginning :).

We discussed a lot of stuff especially the open source projects I maintain as well the technologies I work on and about Chrome and flash watir. Sometimes my voice swings up and down may be because of internet or Skype service. Sorry for that :).

The podcast is hosted at watirpodcast.com. There is a whole bunch of Watir podcasts available there.

For those interested in hearing you can download or play it here directly. Your comments are welcome. Please let me know your feedback.


icon for podpress  watir_podcast_20.mp3 [26:45m]: Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download (41)

1 comment:

Ċ½eljko Filipin said...

I did not even know you could include flash mp3 player from Watir podcast site on your site! You are really a magician! :)